Tuesday, March 27, 2012

All the Glory is His

All the good that is in me is from Him. I have no good in me apart from Him. Any beauty that anyone sees, any kindness, any joy, any love, any goodness, is all Him. It's Jesus. He is the glorious, worthy one. He is where all praise and glory is due.

Any time I have ever acted in love, kindness, gentleness, mercy, compassion, ANY GOODNESS AT ALL, it has been Jesus. It's HIM. It's His heart in me. He is alive in me.

I AM NOTHING WITHOUT HIM. With Him I am full of the fruit of the Spirit. Without Him I am selfish, self-seeking, self-absorbed, prideful, arrogant, everything I don't want to be. He is what makes me Beautiful. It's His Spirit. It's His character, His nature, His heart.

All the glory is His. Jesus has made me what I am. If you look at me and think I am beautiful, praise my Maker and sustainer.

All glory, honor and praise belongs to Him.

No comments: