Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Loudest Heartcry

I want REALITY. I want my relationship with God to be REAL. I want our love to be real. I want to be anchored and grounded and deeply rooted in LOVE that is REAL. I want to walk in the fullness.

I don't just want to pray about knowing God and encountering God, I want to actually encounter Him.

A friend of mine the other day pulled me aside and gave me a prophetic word about experiencing God and having a double portion of every dream the Lord and I dreamed about together in Africa. That I will receive double of all that!! And also that there is so much more for me and my relationship and intimacy with God, and just KNOWING GOD, that it will be real and more than words and rhetoric. I WANT THAT SO BAD!!!!!

I WANT TO KNOW GOD! I WANT TO EXPERIENCE HIM MORE THAN I DID WHEN I WAS 16 AND 17.

I WANT MORE AND I WANT THE FULLNESS!

I am so hungry for more of Him. I truly am. Not just because I am here in a place where my heart thrives. Not just because I get to do what I love to do every single day of my life. But because I NEED HIM. He is stirring up my passion and hunger and I want it to be the desire that cries the loudest!

I want my heart cry to know God to be louder than all the other cries of my heart. I want it to be louder than the cry for love and intimacy with a man. I want it to be louder than the cry for revival in America and in the nations. I want it to be louder than the cry to be seen and known and appreciated.

I WANT IT TO BE THE LOUDEST CRY THAT IS RISING FROM MY HEART. I WANT TO KNOW GOD. I WANT TO LOVE GOD. I WANT HIM.

I don't want to know just what he does, or the way he works, or what he is like. I want to KNOW HIM!!!!!!

If there was a person that i really wanted to meet and get to know, I wouldn't be satisfied with just knowing what they do. Or who they act like. Or the way they do things. No way, I would want to KNOW THEM. To spend time with them and talk to them and REALLY GET TO KNOW THEIR HEART.

That is how I want to know God.

And Jesus Christ has made it possible for me to do that. To go beyond the veil and SEE HIS FACE.

Hallelujah. My heart cries to know God. LORD, LET THIS CRY RING THE LOUDEST AND STRONGEST! AND ANSWER THIS HEART CRY!!!!!!! MORE THAN ANY OTHER HEARTCRY!

1 comment:

arnie&bekah said...

I love this!!! Amen, I am echoing your prayers over here in Canada!! My desire is that I would love Jesus more than I love my own life!